Tracheal or Bronchial Stent
The BONASTENT tracheobronchial stent incorporates the patented “hook & cross” nitinol stent design with a silicone cover purposely placed across the entire interior of the stent to prevent in-growth. The stent is delivered with an ultra-thin coaxial deployment system that allows some sizes to be delivered through the working channel of a flexible therapeutic bronchoscope. The delivery system also allows for the stent to be re-captured up to 70% deployed.
Features offered by the BONASTENT include:
- Woven nitinol design for conformability
- Fully covered by silicone to prevent in-growth
- Silicone covering placed on the inside of the stent to reduce migration
- Ultra-thin delivery catheter with some sizes able to be passed through the working channel of a flexible therapeutic bronchoscope
- Ability to re-capture stent up to 70% deployed